311 E. Evergreen #1 San Antonio, Texas • (210) 805-6232
Park Place at Tobin Hill: New Homes from the $470s
For information (210) 805-6232
Imagine Homes is excited to announce one of our latest downtown projects – Park Place at Tobin Hill. This historic community is home to some of San Antonio’s best metropolitan amenities and features Imagine Homes single family detached homes.
These unique homes are currently under construction at the intersection at the intersection of McCullough and E. Park. These special homes will feature Imagine Home’s award-winning energy-saving features and utilize our green building practices. Three-story homes with attached two-car garages, gourmet kitchens, spacious living space, designer amenities, and state-of-the art SMART Home technology will be available for sale.
Tobin Hill is located directly north of Downtown San Antonio and is part of midtown. The north is bounded by Monte Vista and Trinity University; the west by San Pedro Ave. and San Antonio College; the East by Hwy 281, Pearl Brewery, and the River Walk’s new Museum Reach; and the South by I-35 and the internationally award-winning River North District.
Tobin Hill either contains, or is within 15 minutes, of:
- Five major colleges and universities, excellent public (The Hawthorne Academy) and private schools
- Pearl Brewery – which includes the largest solar panel installation in Texas, under-the-freeway parking, great entertainment and educational events, restaurants and green businesses including a farmer’s market attracting thousands from across the city
- The Tobin Hill Historic District and the East French Historic District
- A variety of restaurants, from Luther’s and Tycoon Flats for burgers to ethnic cafés
- All of San Antonio’s museums
- The Zoo, Botanical Garden, Crockett Park, and the home of the San Antonio Symphony at the renowned Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- The N. Main Ave. and N. St. Mary’s Strips containing a wide variety of entertainment venues, from outdoor cafes to night clubs
Check out the Included Features (PDF) for Tobin Hill. Please call (210) 805-6232 for more informatoin.
AVAILABLE FLOOR PLANS
MOVE-IN READY HOMES IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD