San Antonio, TX • (210) 805-6232
Courtland Commons at Tobin Hill: New Homes from the $400s
Park Place at Tobin Hill: New Homes from the $400s
For information (210) 805-6232
Imagine Homes is excited to announce one of our latest downtown projects - Tobin Hill. This historic community is home to some of San Antonio’s best metropolitan amenities and will feature Imagine Homes single family detached homes.
These unique homes are currently under construction at the intersection of McCullough and E. Courtland, and an additional site will be developed late fall at the intersection of McCullough and E. Park. These special homes will feature Imagine Home’s award-winning energy-saving features and utilize our green building practices. Two- and three-story homes with attached two-car garages, gourmet kitchens, spacious living space, designer amenities, and state-of-the art SMART Home technology will be available for sale.
With easy access to most of San Antonio’s major attractions, and its Commercial Revitalization, Tax Increment Reinvestment, and Opportunity Zones, Tobin Hill is restoring its historic buildings and attracting new businesses, families, and individuals who want to enjoy urban living.
Tobin Hill is located directly north of Downtown San Antonio and is part of midtown. The north is bounded by Monte Vista and Trinity University; the west by San Pedro Ave. and San Antonio College; the East by Hwy 281, Pearl Brewery, and the River Walk’s new Museum Reach; and the South by I-35 and the internationally award-winning River North District.Tobin Hill either contains, or is within 15 minutes, of:
- Five major colleges and universities, excellent public (The Hawthorne Academy) and private schools
- Pearl Brewery – which includes the largest solar panel installation in Texas, under-the-freeway parking, great entertainment and educational events, restaurants and green businesses including a farmer’s market attracting thousands from across the city
- The Second Friday “Art on the Hill” Gallery Walk sponsored by the Tobin Hill Art Alliance and featuring fine art and sculpture by dozens of San Antonio’s most well-known contemporary artists
- The Tobin Hill Historic District and the East French Historic District
- A variety of restaurants, from Luther’s and Tycoon Flats for burgers to ethnic cafés and internationally-known chef Andrew Weissman’s Sandbar and Il Sogno
- All of San Antonio’s museums
- The Zoo, Botanical Garden, Crockett Park, and the home of the San Antonio Symphony at the renowned Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- The N. Main Ave. and N. St. Mary’s Strips containing a wide variety of entertainment venues, from outdoor cafes to night clubs
- Hundreds of businesses providing a wide variety of communities services and amenities
- A vibrant creative community of artists, architects, designers, writers, theater professionals and more
Check out the Included Features (PDF) for Tobin Hill. Additional information will be added as it becomes available please call (210) 805-6232.
AVAILABLE FLOOR PLANS
Our new home community of Estancia has several floorplans available, so you can choose the layout that fits your style and budget the best.