New Home Builder in San Antonio
The Latest in Green Home Features & Technology
Many people choose newly constructed homes over existing homes because of newly available technology, as well as convenience. When you choose a new home in San Antonio, you want something that is bright, clean to fit the needs of you and your family.
Why Purchase a New Home from Imagine Homes?
Imagine Homes is one of the leading home new home builders in San Antonio because of our commitment to using the latest in green technology & quality craftsmanship in our new home designs. We are the first builder to certify 100% of the homes we build under the Energy Star program. Our homes are built well, tested, and certified.
After purchasing a new home from Imagine Homes, you will make an appointment to meet with our design staff. Our experienced consultants will work with you to choose everything from the exterior façade, to flooring, to wall colors and more! You truly get to personalize your home so that it reflects your individual style.
Our Imagine Homes Neighborhoods
Our neighborhoods are scattered across San Antonio, in areas like downtown's Pearl District, Mahncke Park & Broadway Corridor, and further out to Universal City and Boerne. No matter what location or price range you're looking for, we have something for everyone. Our neighborhoods are designed with families in mind, incorporate the latest designs to reduce your energy costs. At Imagine Homes, we understand that you want to purchase your new home in a neighborhood that you love. When you choose Imagine Homes, know that you are truly getting a quality new home, built with your comfort in mind.
Below is a map with a list of our Imagine Homes neighborhoods across San Antonio, where our new homes are available and ready for purchase. Please click on the link for each neighborhood to learn more about the locations and amenities that are offered.
1. THE RESERVE AT OLD FREDERICKSBURG (Boerne) - From the 410s Hurry Up! Last Opportunity To Buy!
2. ESTANCIA (San Antonio) - From the 450s
3. MONTEVERDE (San Antonio) - From the 370s
4. COTTAGES AT MAHNCKE PARK (San Antonio) - From the 370s
5. HIGHLAND ESTATES (San Antonio) - From the 500s Now Open!
6. SUNDAY CREEK AT KINDER RANCH (San Antonio) - From the 300s Now Open!
7. PALACIOS IN CIBOLO CANYONS (San Antonio) - Model Now Open! Call 210-807-3560 for information.
8. CIELOS IN CIBOLO CANYONS (San Antonio) - Coming Soon! Call 210-807-3560 for information.
Do you already own a lot? Let us build an energy efficient home on it. Find out more